Protective Nigerian Grandpa Kills Neighbour Who Made Love Advances To Granddaughter - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Protective Nigerian Grandpa Kills Neighbour Who Made Love Advances To Granddaughter

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Protective Nigerian Grandpa Kills Neighbour Who Made Love Advances To Granddaughter

A 50-year -old man, Malam Sani Yusuf, has been arrested by operatives of Niger State Police Command for allegedly stabbing his neighbour, Asabe Zagi, 60 years, several times for allegedly making love advances at his granddaughter.

Speaking with Vanguard at the police command, Yusuf said: “My neighbour, Zagi, who is a staff of Bosso Council has been running after my grand daughter and luring her with SIM cards and other things in order to have carnal knowledge of  her.

“He denied it when I confronted him, but as far as I know, I am sure that my allegations are correct and I stabbed him severally to teach him a lesson. I didn’t have the intention of killing him, hence the stabbing but I regret what I have done and  I plead for forgiveness.”

Police have said the suspect would soon be arraigned in court.


source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/04/protective-nigerian-grandpa-kills.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment