Yomi Black & Wife Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Yomi Black & Wife Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Yomi Black & Wife Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary

Photographer and filmmaker, Yomi Black and his fashion designer wife Liz John Black are celebrating their 7th wedding anniversary today.

The couple both took to their Instagram pages, to celebrate one another with sweet words.

Liz Wrote;

We have hit number of PERFECTION 7 YEARSSSS...
Baby like joke like joke we have been married for 7 years, been together for 11years. I don't know what you mean by 10 years, because from when we met 11years ago, in my mind we were dating already 🤣🤣🤣. I thank @sarahomakwu for advising me to read the book "Why You Act They Way You Do" by Tim Lahaye in 2003, because of it, I learnt about the different temperaments, I found out mine and found out the type of temperament that was compatible with mine, and when I met you on the Reality Tv show ( THE INTERN ), I said to myself I have found my Sanguine Choleric.


I know we've had our downs but our Ups have been amazing and so worthwhile. I believe I love, and appreciate you more now than ever....
Happy Anniversary to you @yomiblack ❤❤❤❤ you are my heart.
#itsourweddinganniversary
#happyweddinganniversary
#7yearanniversary
#marriedfor7years

Yomi wrote;
Its been11 years of friendship 10 years of dating and 7 years of marriage to the girl of my dreams. If I know what love is, it is because of you. You made us a classic story of love to be told to generstions. Thank you
#happyanniversary #7years #Lizjohnblack



source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/04/yomi-black-wife-celebrate-7th-wedding.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment