Bride Brands Family 'Murderers' & Bans Them From Her Wedding - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Bride Brands Family 'Murderers' & Bans Them From Her Wedding

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Thursday, January 24, 2019

Bride Brands Family 'Murderers' & Bans Them From Her Wedding

Planning a wedding can be a pretty stressful experience and it's fair to say that occasionally it all gets too much for some people.

We've seen brides make rather bizarre demands and decisions in the run up to their big day - from asking bridesmaids to change the colour of their eyes to setting strict dress codes.

However one bride-to-be has taken things to a whole other level after revealing she'd banned many of her relatives from attending her wedding.

And there's a rather surprising reason why.


Taking to a vegan Facebook group, the unnamed woman from Australia, admitted that she hadn't invited any of her meat-eat eating family members to the event.

She claims she's having a "fully vegan" wedding and didn't want any "omnivores" spoiling her big day.

The woman even went as far as to brand her relatives "murderers" due to their choice of diet.

It seems she was hoping for some support with her post, but many people were unimpressed with her words and slammed her for being "unreasonable".
She wrote: "When 'family' tries to guilt trip you into letting them come to your fully vegan wedding even though they are omnivores.

"Just for some context, some family members were told they are not invited to my wedding because we don't want to host murderers at our wedding which is supposed to be one of the happiest days of our lives."

One person who saw her post thought it was "messed up".

They replied: "As a vegan, this is messed up... you can't go around calling your family murderers!"
Another commented: "She is out of her mind. I'd be happy to cut her off of my life if I were the family."

A third added: "My cousin had a perfectly delicious vegan buffet at her wedding and all the carnivores had a great time."

After being hit with the backlash, the bride-to-be decided to shed a little more light on the situation.

She shared an update, telling people in the group that her family "attacked" her and her partner for being vegan but now that she's getting married her relatives want to be "all buddy buddy" with her again.

She explained: "When I broke the news to them, all I got was attacked because I don't want the weight of having people that still kill animals at my wedding on my conscience.

"I posted in here because I thought I would get some understanding from the people doing the same thing as me.

"I have tried to educate these people for more than two years with no result so I'm not putting up with it at my wedding of all days when they will probably cause problems there too."

She added: "I'm not sorry if that makes me 'rude' or 'a b****' because I am not compromising the ethics that I share with everyone here."



source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/01/bride-brands-family-murderers-bans-them.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment