Ezekwesili Drops Bombshell! I Stepped Down From Race Because ACPN Derailed From Their Vision - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Ezekwesili Drops Bombshell! I Stepped Down From Race Because ACPN Derailed From Their Vision

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Friday, January 25, 2019

Ezekwesili Drops Bombshell! I Stepped Down From Race Because ACPN Derailed From Their Vision

Former Presidential candidate for the ACPN for the 2019 elections, Oby Ezekwesili has stated the real reason she quickly stepped down from the race and left her party. According to Ezekwesili, her party derailed from the REAL vision.

Oby further went on to say, the party's immediate endorsement of President Buhari means alot and has exposed who they trully her to Nigerians.

Recall the party had asked the former minister to tend every party material in her hands and aslo asked her to give account of every donation and how it was spent? Oby has now promised to do that, but states clearly, the party is not what it portrays itself to be.

Below are Oby's words dropped on twitter shortly after ACPN released a statement saying she did not consult them before stepping down. Hopefully this fight won't escalate. By the way, Oby is in mexico at the moment, and will be having a press conference soon as she returns!


''I have also seen the reaction of ACPN leadership to my decision. Fortunately, they have divinely helped me by making the Nigerian public now fully understand why I had to swiftly depart from their midst.

''How could I upon realizing the divergence of values and vision with the leadership of the Party continue to stand on such a political platform? My abiding vision has been to mobilize citizens to disrupt the old order politics of APCPDP.

''Nigeria and Nigerians deserve a New Order of ethical, competent and capable leadership which I had mistakenly assumed the ACPN was aligned with me to offer, until it proved otherwise.

''The values and vision divergence with the Party was a key factor that triggered my withdrawal from the Presidential race on their ticket prompting me to dissociate immediately in order to help build a coalition for Good Governance.
''It is why I was instant in sacrificing my candidacy to uphold my values by withdrawing.

''The Party’s decision to immediately today endorse the candidate of APC which was announced by my erstwhile VP candidate who is also the Chairman of ACPN was their classic political entrepreneurship in full display for Nigerians to see. It is instructive.

''The Party leadership’s transactional approach to Politics began to manifest in their attitude following after the Convention that adopted me as their Presidential Candidate. All who know me can attest that I detest transactional mindset.

''I would have none of such and therefore extremely delighted to part ways after a tumultuous three months of hoping that the ACPN leadership would elevate to the new values of disruptive politics that one had desired for and preached within the Party.

''As for the defamatory statements made against my person by the ACPN leadership in their malicious statement, I want Nigerians to know that there is NO IOTA of truth in any of them. Everything ACPN wrote or said of the campaign donations is fabrication&outright lies.

''Our Campaign was conducted with the highest level of transparency and accountability with impeccable evidence. I know and can guarantee that at all times because, these standards firmly underpin my commitment to lasting values and professionalism.

''Only those who pretend ignorance of my legendary and uncompromising passion for accountability would give heed to such baseless statement. 



source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/01/ezekwesili-drops-bombshell-i-stepped.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment