I Am Too Young To Retire – Jose Mourinho - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: I Am Too Young To Retire – Jose Mourinho

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Friday, January 18, 2019

I Am Too Young To Retire – Jose Mourinho

Jose Mourinho says he is "too young" to consider retirement as he spoke for the first time since being sacked by Manchester United in December.

Mourinho, who was appearing as a pundit for Qatar-based broadcaster Bein Sports on its coverage of the Asian Cup, says he still belongs at the top level.

The 55-year-old had not spoken to the media since his dismissal in December. "I want to coach. I belong to top-level football and [that] is where I am going to be," Mourinho said.

"I am too young, I am in football for a long, long time but I will be 56 in a couple of weeks and am really too young."


The Portuguese was sacked as United manager on 18 December following a Premier League defeat by leaders Liverpool that left them closer in terms of points to the relegation zone than the top of the table.



source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/01/i-am-too-young-to-retire-jose-mourinho.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment