I Will Not Vote For Either Buhari Or Atiku - Soyinka - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: I Will Not Vote For Either Buhari Or Atiku - Soyinka

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Thursday, January 31, 2019

I Will Not Vote For Either Buhari Or Atiku - Soyinka

Nobel laureate, Wole Soyinka has said that: ‘I Wole Soyinka will not be voting for either the two so called contesting parties. I find both of them worthy of absolute rejection.’ Soyinka made this known in an ongoing interactive session tagged citizen forum 2019.

He said “It is time for a totally new direction, and when an alternative emerges, we will give the candidate our backing,”

“For the avoidance of doubt, let me make my position quite clear because I don’t want any ambiguity; I Wole Soyinka will not be voting for either the two so called contesting parties. I find both of them worthy of absolute rejection,” he said.



source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/01/i-will-not-vote-for-either-buhari-or.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment