I'm Grateful For Life! Bisola Aiyeola Says As She Celebrates Turning 33! - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: I'm Grateful For Life! Bisola Aiyeola Says As She Celebrates Turning 33!

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Monday, January 21, 2019

I'm Grateful For Life! Bisola Aiyeola Says As She Celebrates Turning 33!

Ex-Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemate, Bisola Aiyeola is 33 tday! To mark her special day, Bisola released photos of hersle fin BLUE and also dropped a message saying she is grateful for friends, family and life!

''Queen B Day. 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾🎂🎂🎂 I am Grateful for my friends and my family. I am Grateful for the gift God has given me. I am Grateful for life. 📷'', she wrote.

source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/01/im-grateful-for-life-bisola-aiyeola.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment