I Can’t Sacrifice My Career For A Man! Omo Ibadan States Categorically - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: I Can’t Sacrifice My Career For A Man! Omo Ibadan States Categorically

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Sunday, February 3, 2019

I Can’t Sacrifice My Career For A Man! Omo Ibadan States Categorically

Tell them! Popular social media comedian, Omo Ibadan, went viral on the Internet recently when she pleaded for her future husband to come to her on time. With her plea, many took it to mean that she was love starved. In a chat with Sunday Scoop, however, she revealed that she was not in short supply of marriage proposals.

She said, “Even before that post, I have been getting many marriage proposals – both serious and unserious ones. However, I want a man that appreciates me as a woman and would always support what I do. The most important thing is that he should love what I do. I am not really the choosy type; as long as I like you, that’s fine. I also want someone that has a vision. In terms of physical qualities, I really cannot tell. If I say I want a dark-skinned guy (which is actually my preference) and I fall in love with someone who isn’t that way, what do I do?”

Maintaining that she cannot sacrifice her career for any man, Omo Ibadan said, “My future first! If I like you and you don’t like what I do, maybe we just have to stop whatever we are doing. I cannot even be attracted to someone that does not like what I do.”

source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/02/i-cant-sacrifice-my-career-for-man-omo.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment