Amazing! Amir Khan Reveals Daughters Were Reason He Didn't Retire After Canelo KO - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Amazing! Amir Khan Reveals Daughters Were Reason He Didn't Retire After Canelo KO

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Monday, April 1, 2019

Amazing! Amir Khan Reveals Daughters Were Reason He Didn't Retire After Canelo KO

Before each training session at Virgil Hunter’s gym overlooking San Francisco Bay, Amir Khan makes the same call home.

He FaceTimes his eldest daughter, four-year-old Lamaisha, to see how she is and to chat about her day at school.

Lamaisha and her 10-month-old sister Alayna are Khan’s inspiration and he says without them he would have quit as he struggled with his hand injury after his sickening KO by Canelo Alvarez.

But his desire for them to see him in the ring drove him on and he wants them to remember him in huge contests like his April 20 showdown with Terence Crawford at Madison Square Garden.


“I would have retired two years ago, but what motivated me was having children because I want them to know what their daddy is,” said Khan, who is back with Hunter for the first time since his illness.

“It’s given me a new freshness.

“But I thought of Lamaisha and I want her to remember something better than me getting knocked out by Canelo. I want her to remember a good time, not just hear about it.

“I want her to taste the thrill too. I want her to see me going to a big fight, seeing her at the hotel, giving her a little hug. I want her to remember all this when she grows up.”

Lamaisha is back home in Bolton being looked after by Khan’s family, while Alayna is with him and his wife Faryal in California.




source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/04/amazing-amir-khan-reveals-daughters.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment