Mofe Duncan Also Confirms End Of Marriage - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Mofe Duncan Also Confirms End Of Marriage

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Friday, April 12, 2019

Mofe Duncan Also Confirms End Of Marriage

Mofe Duncan has confirmed his marriage to Jessica is truly over. Recall his ex had answered a fan on instagram saying her marriage was over? Duncan has now released a statement confirming the marriage crashed over a year ago. Read…

‘’I thank you all who have shown concern and sent prayers and messages, and may God repay such kindness. My marriage has been over for over a year as I have remained cordial with both families and would continue to remain cordial as God continues to guide me. My family & I were waiting for the right time to make an official statement but social media has it’s own way of doing things. My family is doing well and I am doing well as I have moved on with my life and my career and I appreciate all the support shown. Thank you and God bless you all.’’




source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/04/mofe-duncan-also-confirms-end-of.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment