Nipsey Hussle’s Bodyguard Writes Emotional Note To Slain Rapper, Announces His Retirement - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Nipsey Hussle’s Bodyguard Writes Emotional Note To Slain Rapper, Announces His Retirement

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Thursday, April 4, 2019

Nipsey Hussle’s Bodyguard Writes Emotional Note To Slain Rapper, Announces His Retirement

Nipsey Hussle’s longtime friend and bodyguard is retiring following the rapper’s death. J-Roc reflected on his friend’s death and announced his plans to leave the security profession entirely in an emotional Instagram post.

Captioning a series of photos, he wrote, “Never in a million years I thought I would be writing some s–t like this … we haven’t made a 100 Million yet … we was suppose to grow old and I call u big nose shoot jokes on you all day… but instead I’m here in tears writing this I wish I was there I would switch places with you any day the world need you here I’m so confused, lost , hurt I lost a brother, best friend, a mentor all I can here [sic] you saying now is If it was me, I would tell you, ‘N—a, live your life and grow.’ I’d tell you, ‘Finish what we started, reach them heights, you know?’”

J-Roc ended the post by assuring his late friend he’d watch over his girlfriend, Lauren London, and his two children.


“I got the Babies and L forever I’m done with all this S–t I retire from being a bodyguard I love you HUSSLE THA GREAT,” he wrote.




source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/04/nipsey-hussles-bodyguard-writes.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment