Photo: Comedian Akpororo's Twins Are One Today - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Photo: Comedian Akpororo's Twins Are One Today

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Monday, April 15, 2019

Photo: Comedian Akpororo's Twins Are One Today

Comedian Akpororo’s twins are one today. The excited father who says he is grateful for their blessings posted the above pic on social media saying he is proud to be their dad.

Celebrating them, the comedian wrote;

''#roroking can’t keep calm ooo it’s my heartbeats 💗 birthday prince 🤴 FAVOR and princess 👸 FAITH. I remember last year when GOD blessed us with you both(just like yesterday) I am so proud to be your DAD. I pray for you both today, you will not know shame, you both will enjoy triple of my grace, you shall not lack, untimely death will not see you, you will do better than your MUM and I, the God I serve will protect you both, as I am serving God Money we serve you guys in JESUS NAME I’ve PRAYED #roronation can you help me celebrate my ibeji @m12photography''




source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/04/photo-comedian-akpororos-twins-are-one.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment