'World's Fattest Boy' Loses Half His Bodyweight Because He Dreams Of Becoming A Footballer - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: 'World's Fattest Boy' Loses Half His Bodyweight Because He Dreams Of Becoming A Footballer

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Thursday, April 11, 2019

'World's Fattest Boy' Loses Half His Bodyweight Because He Dreams Of Becoming A Footballer

An overweight child dubbed "world's fattest boy" ballooned to a massive 30 STONE when he was just 10 has lost half his bodyweight in a remarkable transformation.

Arya Permana, 12, was inspired to fight the flab by his dreams to become a professional footballer.

The Liverpool FC supporter has been praised by friends and strangers online for shedding more than 15 stone in the past two years.

Arya, from Cipurwasari, Indonesia, hit the headlines when he became so upset by his weight as he was unable to play with his pals.


Footage emerged online of him as a morbidly obese child playing in a water tank to cool his body.

Since then, he has had a gastric bypass operation, followed a strict diet and now takes regular exercise.

Speaking from his home today, the boy said: "Now I am happy, I can walk. I can play as well.

"I have become more agile than before. I like playing football too.

"I can walk 5km with my friends and every afternoon I play football with them.

"My favourite football club is Liverpool FC and my favourite player is [Brazilian] Roberto Firmino. I want to play like him."





source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/04/worlds-fattest-boy-loses-half-his.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment