Kylie Jenner reveals her office has a special bedroom for Stormi. - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Kylie Jenner reveals her office has a special bedroom for Stormi.

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Kylie Jenner reveals her office has a special bedroom for Stormi.

Kylie Jenner has a bedroom for daughter Stormi at her Kylie Jenner HQ offices.

The makeup mogul gave fans a glimpse into her daily life with a new video blog, which documented her whole day including her life at home, taking meetings at her office and partying with pals in the evening.

'It's hard to manage mom life and work life sometimes... so that's why I made her a bedroom here so she can be with me and still have fun,' the 21-year-old explained.

Kylie led her camera crew through her offices and into a small kids' room decorated in pink just for one-year-old Stormi.



The trendy tot certainly seemed to know her way around the building as she hopped in a mini white Lamborghini that was waiting for her.

'Stormi is in all my meetings, she really is,' Kylie added.

Later on the tot sat on mom's lap as she held a meeting with her collaborators.

At the start of her day Kylie woke up around 8am, showered and started getting glammed up, before waking up Stormi.

The KUWTK star then went into Stormi's closet to pick out an outfit for her.

'Do you wanna pick your outfit out?' Kylie said softly as she lowered Stormi to the floor so she could look at her clothes.

The doting mom browsed through rows of custom T-shirts and picked out an off-white T-shirt from Scott Disick's TALENTLESS clothing range for Stormi as well as some black leggings.

'I think we're gonna do black as she's going to the farm'. Kylie decided.

She then headed to her office solo where Stormi met her later in the morning.

Introducing the 20 minute clip the Lip Kit mogul wrote: 'I wanted to give you guys a glimpse into a typical day for me.

'You guys have been asking to see my new office, but I thought it would be fun to show you everything from the moment I wake up, so I'm taking you into my home, my closet, my business meetings, my photoshoots and more.'





source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/06/kylie-jenner-reveals-her-office-has.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment