'Meghan was nasty about me but it's not for me to be nasty about her', Trump tells Piers Morgan - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: 'Meghan was nasty about me but it's not for me to be nasty about her', Trump tells Piers Morgan

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Wednesday, June 5, 2019

'Meghan was nasty about me but it's not for me to be nasty about her', Trump tells Piers Morgan

Donald Trump has denied Prince Harry snubbed him at Buckingham Palace and said Meghan Markle 'was nasty to me - and that's OK' in a world exclusive interview with Piers Morgan.

The US President's conversation with the Good Morning Britain presenter is his only one-to-one with either a UK or US network during his historic three-day state visit to Britain this week.

In their 33-minute chat, which will air in full on today's show, Mr Trump spoke at length about the reported rift with Duke and Duchess of Sussex and his good relationship with the Queen, who was a hero to his British mother Mary.


Speaking in Winston Churchill's War Rooms Mr Trump has denied that Prince Harry avoided him at Buckingham Palace - calling him a 'terrific guy' - and described Meghan Markle as 'nice' and 'doing a good job' while also admitting she had been 'nasty' to him.

The President told Piers Morgan: 'She was nasty to me. And that's OK for her to be nasty, it's not good for me to be nasty to her and I wasn't.' He went on: 'You know what? She's doing a good job, I hope she enjoys her life... I think she's very nice.'

The US President played down claims Harry tried to avoid him at Buckingham Palace on Monday after he was reported to have criticised Meghan for making negative remarks about him in the past.

He said: 'No, no, no, just the opposite. In fact, he spent a lot of time talking to Ivanka and talking to my family. I went up – he couldn't have been nicer. Couldn't have been nicer. I think he's great.'

Mr Trump also revealed that Prince Charles had given him an impassioned address on the environment and the President said: 'We were going to have a 15 minute chat, and it turned out into an hour and a half. He did most of the talking'.

But it appears he still needs some convincing on climate change and said: ‘I believe there is a change in weather and that it changes both ways.’




source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/06/donald-trump-has-denied-prince-harry.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment