How one word VOTE is about to ruin a 5-year relationship - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: How one word VOTE is about to ruin a 5-year relationship

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Thursday, July 18, 2019

How one word VOTE is about to ruin a 5-year relationship

Finding someone you feel like you could spend the rest of your life with isn't an easy feat.

But one woman thought she'd managed to accomplish just that, after being with her boyfriend for five years and branding him the "most amazing partner".

However one comment from him changed everything for the couple and now she's unsure of what the future really holds for them.

So what exactly did he say to ruin the relationship? According to a viral tweet, the man confessed to his partner that he doesn't actually believe women should be able to vote - and she was not impressed.


The Twitter account @Redditships shared a screenshot of a post the woman originally put up on Reddit's Relationship_Advice forum seeking help with her situation.

She wrote: "My boyfriend of five years just disclosed to me that he does not believe women should be allowed to vote.

"He believes women have ruined the country (we are American) and that they should not be allowed to vote. He says he didn't feel comfortable telling me about this sooner because he thought he would lose me.

"I'm upset and I can't tell if I'm wrong to be upset about this because I know that everyone is entitled to have their own views, but now I just feel as though he doesn't even value my own input/views. He has assured me that he still thinks that I should be allowed to vote, but that women in general should not."

In the post, the woman goes on to explain how the pair had been together for so long and she can't imagine her life without him now.

"In all other aspects, he is the perfect, most amazing partner and I can't imagine my life without him. But this suddenly has me rethinking a lot," she adds.

She goes on to ask for some advice on how to proceed: "Am I wrong to be questioning our relationship over his new beliefs? As his girlfriend am I supposed to be tolerant and respectful of his views even though I may (strongly) disagree. I can't tell if I'm overreacting to this or not. The whole situation has made me feel terrible and I'm so confused."

More than 7,000 people liked the screenshot on Twitter, with over 1,000 retweeting it.

Thousands also replied, offering the woman some words of wisdom and sharing their concern for her.

One person said: "Start imagining your life without him."

Another commented; "The only thing to do is dump him. He's an adult, he needs to take responsibility for his bulls***, childish and dangerous views."



source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/07/how-one-word-vote-is-about-to-ruin-5.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment