I didn’t believe it when Chioma told me she was dating Davido – Peruzzi - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: I didn’t believe it when Chioma told me she was dating Davido – Peruzzi

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Sunday, July 21, 2019

I didn’t believe it when Chioma told me she was dating Davido – Peruzzi

Singer and songwriter, Tobechukwu Victor Okoh, popularly known as Peruzzi, has said that he found it hard to believe his distant cousin, Chioma, when she said she was dating popular entertainer, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido.

Peruzzi told Saturday Punch that around the time when Chioma told him about her relationship with Davido, he noticed that the ‘Assurance’ crooner was always showing love and support towards his songs and brand on his social media platform.

He said, “After my mother’s burial; I was going home and someone sent me a message on Twitter, commending my song.


The person asked if I remembered her. After she explained who she was, I remembered her. She told me Davido sent my song to her. I didn’t believe it. She further told me that they were dating and she is like my distant cousin, so I didn’t even see it coming.

“I felt like how can she be dating Davido and I wouldn’t know since. She was able to convince me after she sent me some pictures; she told me he was going to be around the next day. She invited me to his welcome party and I went there around 2 am at Club 57.

“Once Davido entered with his entourage, I was scared. He was facing me, but I didn’t know what to do. I moved to see him carefully. He looked at me and called my name. I was happy and I held him. He told me he loved my songs and that I should come to his house. That was the best night of my life. I sent Chioma a text; that I was with him.

“I couldn’t sleep that night because I was too excited. She (Chioma) is my mother’s cousin’s daughter. But she is my cousin; that is how we refer to each other. I don’t have a proper contract with Davido; he is my guy so I am not worried about that. Some people have lived with him for years without any contract.”



source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/07/i-didnt-believe-it-when-chioma-told-me.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment