- Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Tuesday, July 9, 2019

John Mikel Obi has vowed to make his last Africa Cup of Nations one to remember for Nigeria and believes his presence in the squad could be a crucial factor in their bid for success.

The midfielder, 32, concedes this will certainly be his last appearance on the continental showpiece event and possibly for his country.

"It's been an amazing ride for me in the national team," Mikel told BBC Sport.

"Thirteen years I think is enough. I've won trophies, I've had a lot of amazing time. I think it's time for these young guys to carry on.


"I'm mostly here in Egypt to support the young guys and make sure they're on the right track.

"I think my presence is always important for them, hopefully I can finish with the trophy."

Mikel has won a total of 89 caps for Nigeria, playing for them in the past two World Cups and helping the Super Eagles win the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations.

He also helped Nigeria finish third at the 2006 and 2010 Nations Cups.

source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/07/john-mikel-obi-has-vowed-to-make-his.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment