Mercy Aigbe writes daughter, Michelle as she turns 18 - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Mercy Aigbe writes daughter, Michelle as she turns 18

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Thursday, July 11, 2019

Mercy Aigbe writes daughter, Michelle as she turns 18

Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe’s first fruit Michelle is 18 today and her mom can’t keep calm. Though they are far away from each other (Michelle is studying in Canada), her mom has been singing her praises on social media and has now decided to write her this birthday note. What she wrote after the cut…


Dear Michelle,
As you turn 18 today, I know all of you in that house say some kind of things behind me and even to my face 😁 “Mummy is too hard, once mummy sees you idle she must find something for you to do “😁😂 Mummy likes shouting, mummy is always on our necks, mummy this, mummy that🤣... Now that you are on your own even if you don’t want to tell me, I am sure you appreciate all that drilling I gave you😁!...... Michelle I know I quarrel with you sometimes but I do it out of love, out of the fact that I want you to be a better person than me, if possible I want to be there to put you tru the right path so you don’t make my mistakes in life! .... I pray every day and night that my greatest achievement in life, be you own starting point!....I am grateful to God for the kind of bond we share, I am grateful that we relate as friends, I am happy that you came into my life and became my one and only closest friend! At times when i reminisce on some of our gists, I laugh and miss you so much 😭😭😭😭 ..... May this new chapter in your life be the beginning of great things, may every of your dream come tru, May you continue to pursue, overtake and take dominion...May the lord make you a winner in every area of your life in Jesus name!
I love you Michelle and you already know you can always count on me, cos I gat you forever and ever ❤️ Your Mum,
Mercy Aigbe 💕💕💕



source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/07/mercy-aigbe-writes-daughter-michelle-as.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment