Super Falcons ex-goalkeeper, Bidemi Aluko is down with cancer - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Super Falcons ex-goalkeeper, Bidemi Aluko is down with cancer

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Monday, July 15, 2019

Super Falcons ex-goalkeeper, Bidemi Aluko is down with cancer

Former Rivers Angels goalkeeper and ex-Falcons superstar, Bidemi Aluko has opened up on her secret cancer battle.

According to an information by Olayinka Fawole on behalf of the ailing Goal Keeper, the 26 year old learned that she had a rare breast cancer two years ago while still playing for her team in the NWPL and underwent emergency six-hour surgery, chemotherapy and radiation, but recently started feeling severe pains in her body.

In her words to footballlive.ng: “Its been difficult I must confess and it only got me closer to God and made me value life more and all I want is just to survive and give God all the glory.” Bidemi said.


The former Falconets goalkeeper took to social media some weeks back to reveal the shocking news as she uploaded some revelation on Facebook, where she solicited for funds from well meaning Nigerians.

“I was diagnosed of breast cancer in 2017 (stage 3) and underwent surgery, chemotherapy and radiation, but recently, I was feeling severe pains in my body and my doctor asked me to go for a test called Immune chemistry history”

“The result came out 90% tumour cells , which means the type of breast cancer I have is aggressive and needs urgent attention.

“The doctor recommended that I would take ten dose of Herceptin treatment and each will cost about N470,000

“To survive this difficult period, I will need at least N5 million Naira for the whole drugs as I will be taking them every two weeks.

“I ask for supports from all well meaning Nigerians, as we all know five million naira is a whole lot of money and my life is at stake.

“I do not wish to come publicly to solicit for funds, its difficult for me but I have no other choice but to announce it on the social media. I really need help,” She concluded.

Rivers Angels also issued a statement in support of their former player, posting:

“The thoughts of everyone at Rivers Angels Football Club are with Abidemi Aluko after the player revealed she is undergoing treatment for breast cancer recurrence.





source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/07/super-falcons-ex-goalkeeper-bidemi.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment