Juliet Ibrahm speaks after ex, Iceberg slim publicly apologizes to her - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Juliet Ibrahm speaks after ex, Iceberg slim publicly apologizes to her

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Thursday, August 15, 2019

Juliet Ibrahm speaks after ex, Iceberg slim publicly apologizes to her

Juliet Ibrahim has spoken after her ex, Iceberg Slim publicly apologized to her, saying they are cool. When asked by JoyNews’ MzGee on ‘The Gist’ on why she featured the singer in her new book, ‘A Toast To Life’, she admitted they still talk, and she featured her other ex in the same book.

“He doesn’t have a problem. We talk, we are cool, we are colleagues,” she said about Iceberg. She added he is proud of her achievement as an author.

“He is very proud of me actually for doing what I have done because he knows I have always wanted to tell my story and I am sure that when he gets to read or whoever gets to read the book, they will understand; I also gave my very best in all my relationships,” the actress noted.


Juliet also noted that she was not without blame. She indicated that she had penned down her flaws with regard to every failed relationship of hers.

“I also spoke about where I messed up and my flaws and everything in certain situations and it is a lesson for everyone because it is when you come out of a relationship that you see what you could have done better,” she said.

source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/08/juliet-ibrahm-speaks-after-ex-iceberg.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment