Cristiano Ronaldo discusses his strict diet regime but still can't live without pizza - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Cristiano Ronaldo discusses his strict diet regime but still can't live without pizza

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Cristiano Ronaldo discusses his strict diet regime but still can't live without pizza

Cristiano Ronaldo is one of the world's top athletes - but even he has a guilty pleasure. The Juventus superstar is known for his impressive physique, honed by a strict diet.

Yet he has revealed he is prone to eating the occasional pizza with his son as his cheat meal.

Ronaldo told YouTube channel ChrisMD : "The key is to take care of your body, train, do your recovery and eat properly.

"Although sometimes I do eat pizza with my son otherwise it would be boring."


He is believed to only treat himself occasionally, however, as he generally sticks to a strict diet to maintain his imperious physical condition.

 He transformed his body from a skinny teenager who first arrived at Manchester United in 2003 to a supreme athlete showing no signs of slowing up at the age of 34.

Discussing his transformation, Ronaldo added: "It’s true, I was skinny. I had no muscle.

“So I made a decision at 11 years old, I knew I had a lot of talent, but I decided that I was going to work harder than everybody.
"I started sneaking out of the dormitory at night to go work out. I got bigger and faster.

“I would walk on to the field, and the people who used to whisper, 'Yeah, but he’s so skinny,' now they would be looking at me like it was the end of the world."

"The last five years I start to enjoy this process of seeing me outside of football, so who knows what will happen in the next year or two?" He stated.

For the time being, he is still showing himself to be capable of performing at the highest level, even with some pizzas in his diet.



source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/10/cristiano-ronaldo-discusses-his-strict.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment