Doctor narrates how a principal defiled twin sisters - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Doctor narrates how a principal defiled twin sisters

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Doctor narrates how a principal defiled twin sisters

A medical doctor, Alabi Oyedeji, on Monday narrated to a Lagos State Special Offences Court how a principal, Samson Adeyemo, defiled twin sisters.

Oyedeji, who is a consultant at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital and a forensic examiner at the Mirabel Centre, told the court that the victims informed him that the principal had sexual relationships with them between 2015 and 2016.

He added that the principal impregnated one of the victims in the course of the incessant intercourse.

The 30-year-old Adeyemo is standing trial before Justice Sherifat Solebo for allegedly having sexual intercourse with the 17-year-old twin sisters and impregnating one of them.


At Monday’s proceedings, Oyedeji, while being led in evidence by the prosecutor, M. S. Oshodi, said, “The principal, on several occasions, had sexual intercourse with one of the twins and she became pregnant. Her mother got to know about it and made an attempt to terminate the pregnancy.

“It was in the process of terminating the pregnancy that the other twin sister found out that the principal was equally having an affair with her sister. However, during the general observation of the victims, I discovered that they were both clinically stable.

“Other structures of the victims, like the urethra, were normal. But the vagina entrances had tags of the hymen or fragmented. The tags of hymen found at the vagina entries suggested repeated forceful penetration into their vaginas. I also took blood and urine samples of the victims, including appropriate screening test.”

One of the victims had earlier told the court that the principal kept a camp bed in his office, which he used whenever he wanted to have intercourse with her.

She said, “I was still in SS1 when the incident happened. On that day, I was in my classroom when the principal entered and asked if my class teacher was around. I said no. He then ordered me to follow him to his office. When we got to his office, he started calling me sweet names before removing my school uniform. He thereafter had sexual intercourse with me and instructed me not to tell anyone.

“He continued having sex with me over a long period of time until I became pregnant. I was unaware that I was pregnant until one of our neighbours noticed some changes in my body and informed my mother and when my mother confronted me with a slap, I told her that the principal had been having sex with me inside his office.

“My mum called the principal and asked him, and he admitted to impregnating me. He then told my mother that we should keep the baby but my mother refused. The principal begged my mother not to abort the pregnancy, but she refused and took me to a nurse to remove it.

“My mother told him that she could not allow me to carry a baby at a tender age. It was when my mother insisted on terminating the pregnancy that the principal gave us money for the abortion.”

 Justice Solebo adjourned the matter till November 18, 2019, for the continuation of trial.



source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/10/doctor-narrates-how-principal-defiled.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment