I Can Go To Jail For Chioma; I Spent N16m On Her In Dubai - Davido - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: I Can Go To Jail For Chioma; I Spent N16m On Her In Dubai - Davido

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Saturday, October 26, 2019

I Can Go To Jail For Chioma; I Spent N16m On Her In Dubai - Davido

Nigeria pop singer Davido has declared how much love he has for his woman Chioma, who just gave birth to a baby boy for him. He noted that he’s willing to go to jail for her.

Davido who has not been shy in showing how move love he has for the mother of his new born baby noted that he’s willing to do anything for Chioma, and he has been spending large.



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment