Kim Kardashian reveals she has gained 18 pounds in just a year (see photos) - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Kim Kardashian reveals she has gained 18 pounds in just a year (see photos)

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Monday, November 4, 2019

Kim Kardashian reveals she has gained 18 pounds in just a year (see photos)

Kim Kardashian hit her goal weight last year, proudly showing off her figure in multiple selfies.

But the reality star has revealed she 'fell off' the wagon and has gained 18 pounds in the past year.

In a confessional Instagram Stories post from the gym on Saturday, she told fans: 'It's my eating. I work out but it's like, my eating.'

The 39-year-old said as she pointed the camera at her trainer Melissa Alcantara: 'Ok, so we're doing a night workout before my dinner, which I never do, with this one, but I figured we have to get into it at some point.


'And yeah, I mean, sometimes you fall off and sometimes you really gotta get it together and this is one of my fallen off times where I am, I think, 18 pounds up from what I was about a year ago, a year and a half ago.'

Kim said that she's working toward her 'goal weight' by her 40th birthday, which is next October 21.

She added: 'To feel good, I just want to get it like, a really good goal weight and so that means working out at all costs...But Melissa and I have a major goal for by the time I'm 40.'

source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/11/kim-kardashian-reveals-she-has-gained.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment