Davido dissociates himself from the viral COZA video - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Davido dissociates himself from the viral COZA video

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Thursday, December 19, 2019

Davido dissociates himself from the viral COZA video

Davido has dissociated himself from the COZA 12 days of glory advert video. He claimed he did the video for the little girl in the video for her personal use because the girl is a huge fan of his only for him to see it being used in the viral advert.

He demanded that the video be retracted or he will take further actions

Elizabeth Omale, the lady behind the video however apologized over the misrepresentation the viral video ignited. She also disclosed that Davido never did an advert for COZA.


 Omale said the video which is not the official ad for the event was her own way of raising awareness for a program she is passionate about.

Her words;

I would like to make some clarifications on the video I recorded with @davidoofficial for my church, the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA). The video was in no way intended to be an official ad from the church. It was simply my way of raising awareness for a program I am passionate about.

I have read reports online claiming that Davido is coming to the program as an ambassador of COZA because of the video, these reports are false. He recorded that video with me and my daughter as a favour to a friend, nothing more. Also, my pastor, Pastor Biodun only reposted the video from my page because he has been reposting videos about the program. My video wasn’t the only one on his page.

The video was a product of my excitement about 12DG and there was no malice intended. I apologize for the confusion and misrepresentation, and once again I’d like to say I acted as an individual and not as an official representative of COZA. Thank you.






source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/12/davido-dissociates-himself-from-viral.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment