Mercy Johnson announces she's expecting baby no 4 - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Mercy Johnson announces she's expecting baby no 4

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Mercy Johnson announces she's expecting baby no 4

Nollywood actress and already mom of 3, Mercy Johnson just announced she is expecting another baby with husband, Prince Okojie. She was however fast to say she had always wanted 4 kids and in truth, they didn't even plan this.

Announcing the news on instagram, she wrote;

''We’re having a baby ❤️❤️ I’ve always wanted 4 kids.... always. However, after 3 kids, I thought I had retired from the baby making business.
So a while back, we found out we had a baby on the way.

I can’t explain the joy and peace expecting our new baby has brought, or the cravings for food that have followed. I get so emotional easily, in fact right now I’ve started crying from joy again.

I’m sharing this with you my family for life, hanging on since day 1, growing with my family and I and always showing all the love. I love you all right back. Baby Okojie 2020 getting ready❤️ God bless you all!!''



source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/12/mercy-johnson-announces-shes-expecting.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment