Adele will release new music in 2020, her agent confirms - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Adele will release new music in 2020, her agent confirms

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Saturday, January 18, 2020

Adele will release new music in 2020, her agent confirms

Adele's will finally release new music in 2020 after a five-year hiatus. The singer, 31, is finally set to release a follow-up to her hugely successful album 25 according to her agent Lucy Dickins, and manager Jonathan Dickins.

It comes after speculation that Adele could be releasing a new album in October 2019 turned out to be false, despite a hysterical reaction from fans.

According to Music Week, Jonathan hinted that new music is definitely on the horizon, saying: 'The sooner the better!'


The siblings also spoke about how they first discovered the Someone Like You hitmaker separately, and started working with her without the other's knowledge. 

Jonathan said: 'Someone said that I should check her out. At the time my office was my house and she came for tea, I met her there and we started working together.'

Lucy added: "I met her through a friend who came with her and I'll never forget it. She said she was a singer and said ''Do you want a CD?''

'I said yes, and she turned to the other person and said ''Oi, give me back my CD, I want to give it to her.'' And after the first song I played, I said this is insane, so I called Jonathan.'



source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2020/01/adele-will-release-new-music-in-2020.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment