Serena Williams makes a shock Australian Open exit in the third round - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Serena Williams makes a shock Australian Open exit in the third round

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Friday, January 24, 2020

Serena Williams makes a shock Australian Open exit in the third round

Serena Williams suffered her earliest exit from the Australian Open in 14 years, falling to a shock defeat to China's Wang Qiang in a stunning third-round upset.

The American's bid for a record-equalling 24th Grand Slam singles title ended with a 6-4 6-7 (2-7) 7-5 defeat to Wang.

When they met at the US Open last summer, Wang won just one game and 15 points, but it was a completely different story this time as the 27th seed claimed the win of her life as well as leaving Williams' dreams in tatters.

Williams was highly critical of her own performance after making 56 unforced errors, saying: "I was optimistic I would be able to win. I thought, 'OK now finish this off'. I honestly didn't think I was going to lose that match.

"I just made far too many errors to be a professional athlete today.

"If we were just honest with ourselves, it's all on my shoulders. I lost that match. It's not about the tournament, it's just like I can't play like that. I literally can't do that again. That's unprofessional. It's not cool." 


source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2020/01/serena-williams-makes-shock-australian.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment