You made me stop wearing panties , Nigerian lady showers praises on her boyfriend - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: You made me stop wearing panties , Nigerian lady showers praises on her boyfriend

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Sunday, January 19, 2020

You made me stop wearing panties , Nigerian lady showers praises on her boyfriend

 A Nigerian lady, Mercy Ada Jesus took to Facebook to shower praises on her boyfriend who is based in Indonesia. She described her boyfriend as her 'womb shifter, pant remover, and revealed that she stopped wearing panties because of him.

She wrote;

 ''You have made me to stop wearing pants. U just keep on tearing my pants and destroying my bras. You are nothing but
    My womb shifter
    My pant remover
    My waist bender
    My pu**y general manager
    My pu**y key holder and unlock


    Ur d**k is my life. May u live long. My Indonesian Boyfriend. Am ready to breast feed u till world ends my heartbeat.

    Pls if e pain u, go and hug transformer


In another post, Mercy Ada Jesus  wrote;

 I don't know why I love u so much, until I find the reason I will never stop loving u. But I wish never to have any reason for loving u.

    I don't care if u destroy all my pants and bras, cause I just find out u like tearing my pants and bras each time u want to enter the promised land u paid visa for. Keep on tearing my pants and bras na u buy am is ur money, since ur favourite food is sucking breast I will forever breastfeed u, suck them with no mercy. I just love the way u always separate my two tiny mosquito legs, one for lagos other one to Kaduna.  chai uwa bu nke Chukwu

    My pant remover
    My pu**y general manager
    My waist bender
    My womb shifter
    My account creditor
    My pu**y key holder and unlock
    My Indonesian boyfriend

    E pain u?




source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2020/01/you-made-me-stop-wearing-panties.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment