Alex unusual celebrates 24th birthday with adorable photo - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Alex unusual celebrates 24th birthday with adorable photo

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Saturday, February 15, 2020

Alex unusual celebrates 24th birthday with adorable photo

Former Big Brother Nigeria housemate, Alex Unusual has released a stunning photo of herself on the occasion of her 24th birthday.

Also, she penned some adorable messages for herself in celebration of the special day.

Her words:

“It’s my birthday.
Dear World, it’s another me day and I have this to say. Open your eyes and look at this little girl in a grown woman, I’ve been on this journey called life and today I’m big 24. I just want you to know that I’m doing it with my crown perfectly fit and with God by my side. I’m not your regular girl so, I’ll be ruling 24 like nobody has ever and as a queen. I’m amazing and I’ll be forever. I’ll be me because nobody can be better than me. Take a look, I’m a big girl now. Cheers to my 24. Happy birthday to me.”




source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2020/02/alex-unusual-celebrates-24th-birthday.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment