Gospel singer, Gloria Doyle allegedly loses husband, children to her blood sister - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Gospel singer, Gloria Doyle allegedly loses husband, children to her blood sister

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Sunday, February 23, 2020

Gospel singer, Gloria Doyle allegedly loses husband, children to her blood sister

Oh dear! Gospel singer Gloria Doyle has said she has lost her husband and children to her own blood sister.
She made the revelation known in an interview with The Nation, saying her sister fled with her man and children to the States.

She said all attempts for her to visit the US has proved abortive as her name was removed and that of her sister was fraudulently replaced with it. She however didn't mention if their parents are still alive and what steps her family members are taking towards this. But she spoke about gaining her children back, and says that looks good now. Hear her;


''Their father is an American citizen though he is a Nigerian by birth. He said he wanted the children to come over; I too thought it would be a better opportunity for them.

 ''So, I allowed them to go. It is not that I couldn’t have gone, but at that point, what happened was that he was actually having an affair with my younger sister, who is at present living in America through him. And when the children were going to America, the documents were altered.

''My name was removed, while my younger sister’s name replaced mine. So, when it was time for me to go to the US, I was denied visa. I have been denied visa three times now. It has got to a point where a DNA test is required to prove that I am the children’s mother and that is the point where it is. So, it’s only when my children come here that I can think of going to America. It has made my travelling out of the country very difficult.

''And that was the original plan, which was to frustrate me and make me unable to see my children again. But with God, things are looking good.''

source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2020/02/gospel-singer-gloria-doyle-allegedly.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment