‘I thought you stopped smoking, jaywon replies solidstar - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: ‘I thought you stopped smoking, jaywon replies solidstar

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Saturday, February 15, 2020

‘I thought you stopped smoking, jaywon replies solidstar

Nigerian singer, Jaywon has responded to a sub by his colleague, Solid Star who said he(Jaywon) can no longer impress anyone with his local sound.

Solidstar, in an Instagram video, asked Jaywon to come over for a 3-day lesson so that he can put some good vibes in his ‘local fat head.’

“@jaywonjuwonlo you can’t impress no one with ur local sound no more they ve seen you finnish, I will advise you come for 3 days lessons let me put some vibe in your retarded local Fat head,” he said.

Reacting, Jaywon, via his verified Twitter handle said: “I can feel your pain my bro Solidstar but you really don’t need to call me out to release a new single. Na Wetin me and my family go eat I Dey find and will advice you to do the same…… but I thought you said you quit taking that shit.”



source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2020/02/i-thought-you-stopped-smoking-jaywon.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment