Ben Murray-Bruce loses wife to cancer - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Ben Murray-Bruce loses wife to cancer

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Friday, March 20, 2020

Ben Murray-Bruce loses wife to cancer

Ben Murray-Bruce, has lost his wife of 41 years,  Evelyn, to cancer.

Bruce personally made the disclosure via his twitter handle @benmurraybruce.

The founder of Silverbird Group said he and the children were devastated by the sad event.

He tweeted: “I’m broken. Just lost my beautiful wife to cancer. She was my best friend for 43 years and my wife for 41 years. Cancer is real, but it shouldn’t be a death sentence – awareness, and early detection and treatment are key to survival. I miss her so so much. I’m broken.


“Our children are devastated; I am too. But I have to be strong for them. Please put our family in your prayers. Like the sun, my wife was a blessing and touched the lives of everyone she met. Though she’s gone, she’d remain alive in our hearts forever.”

He added: “I miss you, my sweetheart, and my most beautiful girl, Evelyn Murray-Bruce. Forever yours.”



source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2020/03/ben-murray-bruce-loses-wife-to-cancer.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment