Animals Shouldn't Be Beaten The Way Nigeria Policemen Beat Me - Woman shares her story - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Animals Shouldn't Be Beaten The Way Nigeria Policemen Beat Me - Woman shares her story

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Saturday, April 25, 2020

Animals Shouldn't Be Beaten The Way Nigeria Policemen Beat Me - Woman shares her story

Following the orderly room trial and dismissal of the two officers who flogged her while going to get drugs for her daughter, Tola Azeez has released a pic of her body as gave an idea of what happened...



Recalling the incident in a chat with The Punch, the housewife and trained broadcaster said, “My daughter’s ear was discharging puss on that day and after contemplating for a while, I decided to visit a pharmacy owned by a family member. Because of the restriction order, I couldn’t get a vehicle that would convey me and I decided to walk down to the place located few metres away from my house.

“I was already walking to the place when I saw a man riding a motorcycle. He was an acquaintance and I begged him to give me a ride. He obliged but before we got to the pharmacy, he sighted two policemen from afar, manning a barricade.

“The man refused to move further. He told me the policemen at the barricade were tough. He said he could not face them. I had to disembark from the motorcycle and walked towards a building near the barricade. The building belongs to a family friend.

“I was in front of the building when one of policemen approached me. He held a cane in his hand and he asked me what I was doing outside. As I was trying to explain to him, he started using the cane on me.

“I kept pleading that he should listen to me but all entreaties fell on deaf ears. He dragged me to the side of their vehicle where another policeman holding a baton stood. The second policeman joined in beating me. Also, another security officer in a ‘Man O War’ uniform joined the two policemen and the three of them beat me mercilessly.

"While that was going on, a superior officer arrived at the scene and ordered them to stop beating me. He asked me what I was doing outside and I told him. I also told him his men did not listen to me.

“The superior officer said I should go to the pharmacy to get the drug for my daughter, but I told him I was already brutalised and couldn’t walk properly again. They kept threatening to arrest me if I refused to leave the area. A resident later came around and assisted as I walked out of the area in excruciating pains.

“I was first treated at Victory Hospital, Iwo, but when I was not feeling too well, I was later attended to at Police Clinic in Osogbo. When my condition did not improve, I was taken to the State Hospital, Asubiaro.”

She stated that she never knew there would be proof against the cops who brutalised her, adding that she was informed of the video while in hospital.

Tola Azeez commended the Osun State Police Commissioner, Johnson Kokumo, for his prompt action to ensure justice for her, after the arrest and dismissal of the cops.



Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment