BBNaija 2020: My net-worth, bank account bigger than all housemates – Kiddwaya boasts - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: BBNaija 2020: My net-worth, bank account bigger than all housemates – Kiddwaya boasts

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Wednesday, August 19, 2020

BBNaija 2020: My net-worth, bank account bigger than all housemates – Kiddwaya boasts

Big Brother Naija, BBNaija 2020 housemate, Kiddwaya has said he cannot be compared with any housemate in the reality TV show.

Kiddwaya, who is the son to billionaire, Terry Waya, made the statement while talking to Erica on Tuesday night.

According to him, he does not take offense at things housemates do in the house seriously because they can’t be compared to him.

Kiddwaya said: “I don’t take things seriously in this house; if I did I would have had issues with some housemates.

“I know what I have outside; my net worth cannot be compared with them outside here.

“Nobody compares. They don’t compare to me, not like am bragging or something but, my NET-WORTH, my bank account don’t compare to them.”



source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2020/08/bbnaija-2020-my-net-worth-bank-account.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment