BBNaija 2020: Erica threatens to take on Laycon - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: BBNaija 2020: Erica threatens to take on Laycon

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Tuesday, September 1, 2020

BBNaija 2020: Erica threatens to take on Laycon


Big Brother Naija housemate, Erica has threatened to verbally attack fellow housemate, Laycon.

The BBNaija housemate vowed to interrupt and insult Laycon if he ever responds to any question about her from the anchor of the show, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

Erica disclosed this during a conversation with her love interest, Kiddwaya.

Expressing her disgust for Laycon, Erica vowed to treat him as if he doesn’t exist.

According to Erica: “I will treat him as though he does not exist, let me see what he would be saying about me.

“Next time, if Ebuka should ask a question and he has anything to say about me, I’m going to interrupt and insult him.

“I’m going to tell him I’m not interested in any relationship with him. He should just stop it. Everything he’s doing is making me lose the respect I had for him.”

Recall that Erica had claimed she’s responsible for Laycon’s fame in the show.



source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2020/09/bbnaija-2020-erica-threatens-to-take-on.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment