BBNaija: “The show will be boring without me” – Erica brags - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: BBNaija: “The show will be boring without me” – Erica brags

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Sunday, September 6, 2020

BBNaija: “The show will be boring without me” – Erica brags


Current housemate in the ongoing Big Brother Naija reality show, Erica has said that she is tired and have a feeling she will be shown the door today.

Erica bragged that the reality show will be boring without her in the house when diplomatic housemates such as Prince are there.

Her rants comes after she had a bitter drama with Laycon on Saturday night where she made some derogatory comments about him.

“Big Brother is boring without me. I’m tired and I know I will go home tomorrow. The show will be boring when they have diplomatic stupid people like Prince,” Erica added.






source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2020/09/bbnaija-show-will-be-boring-without-me.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment