I want to be like my father not you – Ozo replies Kiddwaya - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: I want to be like my father not you – Ozo replies Kiddwaya

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Thursday, September 24, 2020

I want to be like my father not you – Ozo replies Kiddwaya


Ozo, evicted Big Brother Naija housemate, has reacted to a statement by Kiddwaya that he aspires to be like him.

Kiddwaya during his media tour, said he is the man Ozo wants to be.“

Kiddwaya said he was having a conversation with Ozo about his relationship with Nengi and I think “he was looking at the man he wants to be. No disrespect to him.”

However, Ozo during his interview with BeatFm on Wednesday cleared Kiddwaya.

When asked if he wants to be like Kiddwaya, Ozo said the only person he would like to be is his father.

He said, “If you watched the show you would know that the only person I want to be like is my father not Kiddwaya.”

Ozo was the 15th housemate to be evicted from the BBNaija season 5 ‘Lockdown’ edition.



source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2020/09/i-want-to-be-like-my-father-not-you-ozo.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment