Man in relationship with 80-year old woman that left her with sore on first s.e.x ASSURES theirs is plain love - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Man in relationship with 80-year old woman that left her with sore on first s.e.x ASSURES theirs is plain love

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Thursday, October 1, 2020

Man in relationship with 80-year old woman that left her with sore on first s.e.x ASSURES theirs is plain love

An Egyptian man whose partner is 45 years his senior has lashed out at being branded a 'toy boy', insisting, 'I am a man, not a game'. 

Mohamed Ahmed Ibriham, 35, swept British gran Iris Jones, 80, from Somerset, off her feet when they met on Facebook last year and she flew to Egypt to be with him - but the pair have still been unable to tie the knot.  

The couple made TV show hosts Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield blush earlier this year after admitting that their first night of passion, which included an entire tube of lubricant left Iris sore.  

Appearing on the show once again from Cairo, Mohamed burst into an angry rant, defending their relationship, and telling anyone who doubts his love for Iris to 'go to hell'. 

When quizzed on why he is so keen to marry Iris, Mohamed decided to ignore the question, and introduce himself to viewers, clarifying that he is indeed in love with Iris.  

'Hello everyone in the studio', he said, 'My name is Mohamed, I am an Egyptian man, I have engineering of courses, I meet Iris online.

'We chatted, we chatted, she wants to come to Egypt to see the pyramids, I meet her, I found Iris understood me and comforted me.' 

Becoming more irate, Mohamed went on: 'The love does not know any difference between age, or countries this is our life, Iris chose me and I chose Iris'.

'I want to say for all the people who attack our love, it's none of your business, focus your lives, go to hell. That is all.

'I am angry about saying on the media, people say I am a toy boy. I am a man, I am a man, okay? I am a man, not a toy boy. I am not [a] game, please do not say that again.' 

The couple's relationship hit the spotlight earlier this year when Iris went on ITV's This Morning to discuss the huge age gap and ended up revealing details of their s3x life.



source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2020/10/man-in-relationship-with-80-year-old.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment