My driver died in the Abuja #EndSARS protest – Keyamo - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: My driver died in the Abuja #EndSARS protest – Keyamo

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Thursday, October 15, 2020

My driver died in the Abuja #EndSARS protest – Keyamo

Festus Keyamo, the State for Labour and Employment Minister has announced the demise of his driver, Yohanne Shankuk amidst the #EndSARS protest in Abuja on Wednesday, 14 October.

In a tweet, Keyamo wrote;

”I regret to announce that my driver, Mr. Yohanna Shankuk, died yesterday in Abuja as a result of the protests. A vehicle that saw advancing protesters at Berger roundabout, made a U-turn, took the one-way back and ran over him as he was making his way on foot to my private office”







source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2020/10/my-driver-died-in-abuja-endsars-protest.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment