Sosoliso plane crash survival Kechi Okwuchi wears earrings after 15 years [photos] - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Sosoliso plane crash survival Kechi Okwuchi wears earrings after 15 years [photos]

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Thursday, December 17, 2020

Sosoliso plane crash survival Kechi Okwuchi wears earrings after 15 years [photos]

Sosoliso plane crash survival,  Kechi Okwucho, is feeling like a woman one more time.

Kelchi just revealed she can wear earrings 15 years after she survived the plane crash that killed 108 passengers.

In a post she made on her Instagram page, Kechi narrated how it has been difficult finding an earring that can hook her ear and luckily for her, a gold hoop her mum got for her hooked perfectly.

She disclosed she has missed earrings and wearing braids all these years. Her words;

''Speaking of gratitude, let me tell y’all a story.

Two things I’ve missed since the accident are doing braids and wearing earrings. I don’t talk about it but my mom knows this.

Sometime late last year, mommy came into my room all excited about a package that had finally arrived-little gold hoops that gently hook around the ear. We tried many things with no success cos I don’t have ear lobes so if this worked, it would be a big deal. Bruh. We put them on me and they stayed on  like what?! Then we found out we could hook longer earrings unto them too!! I couldn’t believe it. Mommy doesn’t know this but I cried that day after she left my room. She didn’t tell me she was still looking for a way for me to wear earrings. She just knew it’d make me happy.

I just wanna say to my sweet & incredible mom @ijeduruokwuchi (founder of @gateaux.d.ije bakery) for not stopping until she found a way for me to wear earrings again: thank you and I love you so so much?

I AM WEARING EARRINGS GUYS I’ll be posting about this all week so sorry in advance!''



source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2020/12/sosoliso-plane-crash-survival-kechi.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment