I broke up with a girl after she gave me boxers as Valentine gift – BBNaija’s Tochi reveals - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: I broke up with a girl after she gave me boxers as Valentine gift – BBNaija’s Tochi reveals

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Friday, February 5, 2021

I broke up with a girl after she gave me boxers as Valentine gift – BBNaija’s Tochi reveals

Former housemate of Big Brother Naija 2020, Tochuckwu Okechukwu -Tochi has disclosed what she did to a former girlfriend after valentine’s day celebration.

The reality TV star, in a recent post via his Twitter account, revealed that a lady he once dated gifted him a pair of boxers as Valentine’s Day present.

He wrote on Twitter;




source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2021/02/i-broke-up-with-girl-after-she-gave-me.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment