I remain loyal to you even though you are upset with me because i was rude, Bobrisky tells Tonto Dikeh as Churchill steps out with Rosy Meurer - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: I remain loyal to you even though you are upset with me because i was rude, Bobrisky tells Tonto Dikeh as Churchill steps out with Rosy Meurer

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Tuesday, February 16, 2021

I remain loyal to you even though you are upset with me because i was rude, Bobrisky tells Tonto Dikeh as Churchill steps out with Rosy Meurer

Nigerian crossdresser,  Bobrisky has written an open note to Tonto Dikeh on his Instagram page, telling her he remains loyal to her.

Bob says the actress has been upset with her because he was kind of rude to her, but then at the moment he remains loyal. He also spoke about how the actress has changed and cares less about gossips and drama. Sharing a photo of the actress, he wrote; 

''How I wish you all know d new @tontolet she is too busy for gossips and drama! Love u always. Keep winning..You might be upset with me cos I was kinda rude to u but trust me i will always support, stay loyal to u regardless and never let anyone bring you down''





source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2021/02/i-remain-loyal-to-you-even-though-you.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment