Tonto Dikeh continues to shun estranged husband's announcement to celebrate son at 5 [photos] - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Tonto Dikeh continues to shun estranged husband's announcement to celebrate son at 5 [photos]

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Tonto Dikeh continues to shun estranged husband's announcement to celebrate son at 5 [photos]

Tonto Dikeh has continued to shun her estranged husband's announcement of stepping out with his former PA, Rosy Meurer as his new wife.

Even though many Nigerians have been fighting on her behalf the actress has continued to ignore Churchill/ Not bothered Tonto is today celebrating the fruit the union brought her.

To celebrate her son King Andre, Tonto shared lovely photos from his birthday shoot and ofcourse beautiful decoration for his special day.

While captioning the photos, the actress wrote;


''Dear son, i closed my eyes for but a moment and suddenly a young man stood where a baby used to be. I may not be able to carry you now in my arms like i used to be. But i will always carry you in my heart, You have given me so many reasons to be proud of the man you’re becoming. But the proudest moments for me is when telling others that you’re my son.

I love you now and forever! I wish you many many more happy returns of the day. May this birthday bring you a bright future and good luck in your life. I wish you my heartfelt wishes for your memorable birthday. Let all the success comes to your feet and may god bestow you with good health in your life. You are one more year old today but for me you always be a small baby, that same smal, sweet, cute and most lovable son of the world. I pray to God that this birthday brings you lots of happiness, luck, enjoyment and lots of sweet memories in your life my child. My blessings and love would always grow more and more for you. Always keep smiling my dear son! Happy big 5 my love, mummy loves you!!!

@kingandre_dikeh''




source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2021/02/tonto-dikeh-scontinues-to-shun.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment