Annie Idibia pens sweet words to Tuface as they celebrate their 8th wedding anniversary - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Annie Idibia pens sweet words to Tuface as they celebrate their 8th wedding anniversary

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Annie Idibia pens sweet words to Tuface as they celebrate their 8th wedding anniversary

Annie Idibia and Tuface are celebrating their 8th wedding anniversary today.

Annie has now penned sweet words to her man on their special day.

She wrote;

Yes !!! I Married My First Crush !

Yes!!! I Married My First Love

Yes!! I Married The baby daddy to My first child “my sunshine”

I Always Knew It Was You ... How it would happen or work out ??? That I was clueless about ... a puzzle I never ever wanted to solve! But I knew it had to be you ... it just had to be u.. or else the chemistry... n ofcos my heart won’t feel the way it always did ! I truly , n honestly believe everyone has his/her soulmate !!! Ain’t no doubt that we are soulmates

I gave you all of me , knowing that in you , n you only has this imperfect girl found perfection!!!( mbok figure d meaning out yasef o)

Either in this lifetime or another, it would have been ... n it has always been YOU

Happy ANNIEversary “ a guy” @official2baba 

#LYTID

23rd March 2013 



source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2021/03/annie-idibia-pens-sweet-words-to-tuface.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment