''I love you'', I love you more'' - Rosy Meurer and Olakunle Churchill's show off love on mothers day - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: ''I love you'', I love you more'' - Rosy Meurer and Olakunle Churchill's show off love on mothers day

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Sunday, March 14, 2021

''I love you'', I love you more'' - Rosy Meurer and Olakunle Churchill's show off love on mothers day

Rosy Meurer and Olakunle Churchill have continued to show each other love on social media. Recall this has been on a constant since they both announced they are a couple.

Today being mothers day, Olakunle took to social media to wish his wife Happy Mothers day. She shared a photo of her with their son, then added I LOVE YOU.

The new mom, Rosy also immediately responded thanking him for making her a mother and wrote I LOVE YOU MORE.

“Today I want to greet you on your first Mother’s Day, you are a brave and courageous woman. It’s nice to see you grow in different aspects of life, and believe me, there are no recipes for it. Just follow your intuition. I love you. Happy Mother’s Day!”, Churchill wrote.

Responding to his message, his now wife wrote;

” Thank you baby for making me a mother I’m excited much! I LOVE YOU MORE”




source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2021/03/i-love-you-i-love-you-more-rosy-meurer.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment