None of you will ever get noticed till I retire - Bobrisky tells all crossdressers and intending ones - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: None of you will ever get noticed till I retire - Bobrisky tells all crossdressers and intending ones

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Monday, March 22, 2021

None of you will ever get noticed till I retire - Bobrisky tells all crossdressers and intending ones

One Nigerian crossdresser abi na transgender Buchi Alexandra, has made Bob very angry sotey, he responded.

Buchi had recorded a video asking Bob to stop putting crossdressers and Trans in a bad light. 

Angered by this, Bob went into his DM to reveal how Buchi who just slammed him, had called him an inspiration and had begged for him to support him to win an international trans competition.

Buchi in the DM also disclosed is undying love for Bob saying if not for Bob's boldness he would have remained in the background.

Anyway, Bob accomplished the DM leak with words, telling Buchi that, none of them will ever be noticed until he retires. Oporrr ooooo lol. His slamming words below....

Bob wrote;

”Hey baby !!!!! I noticed you have been in my dm begging me to get noticed but sad I guess have got too much messages and too busy to read dm. Going around to clout chase with my name to get noticed is bad thou… you should have waited till d day I will noticed you maybe then I can help u and make you a multimillionaire instead of a clout chasing like a shemale pig . Well I bob still remain everyone MUMMY. I repeat non of you will get noticed till I retire bye bitch

My last response on dis”






source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2021/03/none-of-you-will-ever-get-noticed-till.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment