Actress Omo Brish celebrates birthday with new photos - Welcome to Sodeeqloaded Welcome to Sodeeqloaded: Actress Omo Brish celebrates birthday with new photos

Pages

Featured Featured
how-to-use-your-android-device-as
How To Use Your Android Device as Keyboard and Mouse
dent-free-data
Sharing of Apk Files on Whatsapp Made Easier
9mobile-special-offer
9mobile Special Data, Get 1GB Data for N200 and 5GB for N1000
mtn-double-data-cheat
New Method To Activate MTN 100% Double Data Bonus Via IMEI Tweaking


Thursday, August 1, 2019

Actress Omo Brish celebrates birthday with new photos

The actress cum business woman is a year older today and to celebrate herself she shared new photos on social media. Captioning some of the photos, she wrote;

''Thank God another year has passed with me in this world. It’s a real blessing to everyone in my life to have me here (Thank you Lord). I remind myself every year on this special day how blessed I am to have been given another year to experience the wonders of this beautiful world! My birthday is a day

I cherish and love. I sit back and reflect upon my life and who I have become today. I have grown into my own, making my own decisions and all, because I realised that I was the only one who could help me...


You see, I was born with a unique and distinct personality. I have watched myself soak my pillow with tears, completely bored and sometimes unmotivated. Sometimes outraged at how stuck I felt...consumed by low moods that were tied to what the future held... I have found myself struggling with so much pain in my heart.

I have had fleeting outbursts and cried in fits of rage... but despite the constant frustration I continued to push through.

 My pain, my struggles, my issues are not what define me. I have ridden the toughest waves... trust me, drowning wasn't an option... I'm stronger, smarter and more self-aware than ever before. My experiences have made me who I am. I have chosen to let my dreams and my successes define me... I released my problems and the attachments that kept me identifying with them.

 I am no longer weighed down by self-loathing thoughts. I have embraced all my learnings and cherished all my experiences because they truly are divinely fated. I choose to be happy... 🏽 🏽 🏽 🏽...I will always remember that this current version of MYSELF loves ME….. and that’s not going to change. Happy thoughts, happy memories, happy dreams. I rock, and I am so unbelievably proud I got to become ME..... Today I pray for long life in good health and abundant wealth to witness my children's success and more  🏼 🏼 🏼 Jewelry''















source https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/08/actress-omo-brish-celebrates-birthday.html

Copy the link below and Share with your Friends:

Download Our Official Android App on Google Playstore HERE
OR
Download from another source HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment